California Dreamin incorporates the most popular attractions of “The Golden State”. Features of this 10-day Premium Adventure include:
- Begin and end in one of America’s most beautiful cities: San Francisco.
- Several of California’s most popular motorcycling roads, including the Pacific Coast Highway, Highway 101, and the “Avenue of the Giants”, where you’ll weave your way through California’s famous giant redwood trees.
- Mount Shasta – a volcano that dominates the northern California landscape.
- A two-night stay at a luxury resort/casino on the shores of Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine lake in North America.
- The opportunity to ride to Gerlach, Nevada and the Black Rock Desert, where many land speed records have been established.
- Two of America’s most popular national parks: Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks.
- A ride to Monterey on the Pacific Coast Highway, including a ride through Big Sur and a visit to Fort Ross – a Russian Fort on the Pacific Coast Highway.
It may be necessary to make minor modifications to the proposed itinerary. When alternate lodging is used, we will endeavor to use lodging of an equal or higher quality or rating than what has been specified in this listing.
At a Glance Your California Dreamin’ Adventure
Total – 1,570 miles/ 2,530 km.
Except for riders wishing to try their hand on the salt flats at the Black Rock Desert, the route is entirely paved.
For all tours in the continental United States (the United States except Alaska and Hawaii)
liability insurance is included in the price of the tour, but comprehensive insurance needed
to cover damages is priced separately.
If this coverage is not purchased, the rider is responsible for all damages, up to the total value of the motorcycle. Rider may purchase insurance for $26/day which provides coverage with a maximum liability of $1,000 per occurrenceSingle room supplement
Meals: All breakfasts and 8 dinners
Includes Park entry fees
Deposit per person: $800
|Apr 28 - May 7||California Dreamin'||10||$7,400||$5,300||