Premium Motorcycle Tours
When Ayres Adventures was founded, we only offered premium-level tours. We quickly earned the enviable reputation of offering tours that featured a higher level of accommodations, meals, and overall customer service than larger, established competitors. Our customers have dubbed it, “The Ayres Adventures Style”. Today Ayres Adventures is known as the world’s leading provider of premium-level motorcycle travel and most of our tours qualify for the premium category.
So what are the characteristics that differentiate our Premium Tours from others:
- Group Size. We enforce a ten-bike limit for our Premium tours. Our major competitors have no such limit; groups as large as 20 or more motorcycles are not uncommon.
- Accommodations. Most lodges and hotels on our Premium tours are a cut above those typically found on motorcycle tours. Many of our hotels are four- and five-star establishments. Our use of such high-end accommodations is one of the reasons we don’t accept more than ten bikes. Many of our lodging choices are small, boutique hotels that have a limited number of rooms.
- Meals. Delicious meals. Breakfast is always included in the tour price, and most dinners are included. Depending on the specific tour, some lunches are also included in the tour package. Non-alcoholic beverages are included with dinner. We never contract with a hotel or restaurant for low-cost “set menus” or “tourist menus” that provide a limited choice of dinners. You’ll order á la carte from the restaurant’s normal menu at interesting, top-notch restaurants.
- Airport transfers. Transfers are always included for our Premium Tours. We’ll meet your flight on the arrival day of the tour and escort you to the hotel. We’ll accompany you to the airport on the departure date for your flight home. We arrange for your transfer even if you arrive a few days prior to the start of the tour if our tour leaders are not personally available to meet your flight.
- Self Operated Tours. We operate our Premium Tours worldwide, using our own employees. Customers can expect the same high standards whether they are touring Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, or South America.
- Pre-trip planning assistance. As with all categories, we provide Premium tour participants with comprehensive pre-trip assistance, including maps, GPS waypoints, and our trip booklet, The Plan Ahead, with more than 100 pages of valuable information to help you plan and enjoy your trip.
- Group activities. Most trips include one or more activities appropriate to the character of the trip. For example, Africa trips often include a game drive in open safari vehicles, or a river cruise. In New Zealand, a Maori cultural show and a cruise of Milford Sound is typically part of the itinerary.
- Tour Leaders. A minimum of two tour leaders are scheduled for every tour – one riding a motorcycle and the other driving a comfortable support vehicle for transporting luggage and non-riding (or occasional riding) companions.
- Daily briefings. Each morning a tour leader will conduct a briefing describing the day’s ride, alternate routes, options for lunch, and attractions along the way.
- Spare Motorcycle. When traveling in remote areas far from dependable motorcycle repair facilities, we take a trailer with a spare motorcycle.
- Leisurely Itineraries. There is time for a leisurely lunch, comfort stops and sightseeing. You’ll arrive at the destination hotel well before dark with time to relax before dinner.
We’re sure you’ll agree that our Premium Tours exemplify the Ayres Adventures Style.
|Region||Tour Name||Duration||Price - Rider (USD)||Price - Co-rider (USD)|
|AFRICA||Call of the Wild|
(Johannesburg to Windhoek)
|AFRICA||Heart of Africa||14 Days||$9,975||$7,500|
|AFRICA||Into Africa (Cape Town to Nairobi)||35 Days||$27,750||$19,500|
|AFRICA||Out of Africa (Nairobi to Cape Town)||22 Days||$15,750||$11,750|
|AFRICA||Southern Cross |
(Cape Town to Johannesburg)
|ALASKA/CANADA||Alaska/Yukon Adventure||13 Days||$7,495||$5,500|
|ASIA||Japan - Cherry Blossoms and Mount Fuji||14 Days||$9,975||$7,500|
|ASIA||Hokkaido - Japan's Wild north||13 Days||$8,475||$6,950|
|EUROPE||Bohemian Rhapsody||12 Days||$7,150||$5,275|
|EUROPE||Normandy and the North Sea||14 Days||$9,700||$7,400|
|EUROPE||Munich and Istanbul||35 Days||$22,500||$15,700|
|EUROPE||Norwegian Midnight Sun||16 Days||$9,975||$7,500|
|EUROPE||Russia - Beyond the Golden Ring||14 Days||$8,975||$6,400|
|EUROPE||Scotland - Castles, Kilts and Whisky Tour||10 Days||TBA||TBA|
|EUROPE||Spain & Morocco Adventure||14 Days||$7,500||$5,500|
|EUROPE||Viking Run||15 Days||$9,975||$7,500|
|EUROPE||Mystical Ireland - Emerald of the Atlantic||10 Days||$7,200||$6,100|
|EUROPE||Barcelona to Lisbon||14 Days||$8,850||$7,350|
|EUROPE||Georgia and Armenia||14 Days||$8,950||$7,500|
|EUROPE||Berlin to Budapest||15 Days||$9,500||$8,000|
|OCEANIA||Australia and Tasmania - Adventure Down Under|
(Melbourne to Sydney)
|OCEANIA||Top Down Adventure|
(Auckland to Christchurch)
|SOUTH AMERICA||Bariloche to Ushuaia||13 Days||$8,450||$6,250|
|SOUTH AMERICA||Machu Picchu Excursion||13 Days||$8,500||$6,350|
|SOUTH AMERICA||Antarctica Adventure||26 Days||$19,900||$17,500|