Three Fascinating Countries in 10 Days
Our 10-day Premium Level tour of Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay provides a wider variety of South American motorcycling experiences than have ever been included in a motorcycle tour of similar duration.
The Adventure features:
- The excitement of Buenos Aires – “The Paris of South America” – where our northbound Adventure begins (and where we celebrate the end of our southbound Adventure)
- A one-hour high-speed ferry across the Rio de la Plata to the charming little town of Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay
- An evening in Punta del Este, Uruguay – one of the world’s most famous beach resorts
- A ride through Southern Brazil on the country’s famous “Romantic Route”, including an overnight stay at the popular mountain resort of Gramado
- A crossing of the “Brazilian Alps” through the country’s stunning Serra do Rio do Rastro area
- A ride through the Brazilian countryside on the way to the tropical jungle environment of Iguassu Falls
- Iguassu Falls – one of South America’s top attractions. This Adventure provides a free day to explore the falls.
- The opportunity to do an optional powerboat ride up the Iguassu River to the base of the falls.
Upon seeing Iguassu, the United States First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt reportedly exclaimed, “Poor Niagara!”. Come and see this most incredible South American attraction.
Buenos Aires and Iguassu Falls should be on every world traveler’s “bucket list” for “must see” attractions. There is no more interesting way to get there than on this unique Adventure.
At a Glance Your Buenos Aires to Iguassu Falls Adventure
(Alternate trips in opposite direction)
Our Tour Leaders will meet you at the gate and will escort you to your hotel in downtown Buenos Aires – directly across the street from the obelisk – the famous Buenos Aires landmark on one of the widest and most famous avenues in the world – 9 de Julio. We’ll introduce you to your motorcycle and to your fellow travelers. We’ll have dinner at a top-flight Buenos Aires night club where we’ll enjoy a great tango show.
Roads are paved and in very good condition. The entire trip is very suitable for two-up riding.
- Tour price includes all breakfasts, 8 dinners, and park entry fees to Iguassu Falls
- Single room supplement – $850.
Deposit per person: $800
This tour is available for private groups. Please call +1 (877)-275-8238 or email us for more details.